The Warchant

The Student News Site of Westwood High School

The Warchant

The Warchant

Clothes are just wonderful

Your Clothes Are What You Make It

Clothes….  I’m making a review about clothes because clothes are just amazing. You can dress them and style them in different ways. And the way that you have to match or even mismatch clothes. For pants I personally like old 90s pants. South Poles, Interstate, I also like thrifted pants.  You can wear them as other things too, you can make your own clothes. You can distress your pants or write on them, draw.

Design your own clothes and make a brand. You can honestly do anything with clothes. I like to mismatch my shirts. I wear a black long sleeve shirt, with a graphic tee, or a grey or white shirt. You can just style them in any way possible that fits you and your image for what you want to wear. People wear them in different ways too, You don’t need a lot of money to design or make your own clothes. People use them in different ways they cut them or draw, or paint on them. It just depends on what you want to do.

Most people just wear them regular, like they don’t change much. Just a casual outfit, the interest of a blank shirt and shorts or pants. Sometimes the basic is better. You just have to figure out what kind of style you enjoy to wear. Clothes vary in price, Some are super expensive but they’re dope, And some you can get at the thrift, better clothes but for cheap.